WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From E&P Companies From Across North America
COOs, VP's, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Artificial Lift Teams
- Artificial Lift Optimization & Specialization
- Unconventional Technology
Plus Industry Solution Providers Such As:
- Rod Pump Providers
- ESP Suppliers
- Gas Lift Providers
- Jet Pump Providers
- Plunger Lift Suppliers
- Corrosion Inhibitor Vendors
- Solid Inhibitor Vendors
- SCADA Suppliers
- Digital Oilfield Solution Providers
- Automation Solution Providers
Access to and use of this site (www.artificial-lift-congress-north-america.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT UNIQUE?
The Zenith Of Our Oil & Gas Production Optimization Series:
- Broadest geographical focus than any previous artificial lift events, encompassing plays across the United States with a focus on transferable lessons
- Giving a sharply honed focused to the key issues around each of the main lift types in our most detailed artificial lift agenda
- Delving into deeply deviated wells, failure mitigation and gas/solids handling for the first time
- Bringing together our play-specific flagship production optimization events into a single event encompassing the knowledge and expertise of the entire nation.
- The only E&P-led series tackling the key questions of lift selection, failure mitigation, gas interference and equipment life-cycles.
THE LEADING E&P-DRIVEN SERIES FOCUSING ON MAXIMIZING RECORD PRODUCTION RATES WHILST ENSURING COSTS ARE KEPT TO MINIMUM
The Artificial Lift Congress North America 2016 goes to the heart of the concerns of artificial lift operators and brings together much-needed discussions on optimization, economizing and selection in Houston Texas to facilitate the real, tangible answers to these questions of cost, time and efficiency needed to not only tread water but actively push forward production in an unsteady commodity price climate.
THE MOST EXHAUSTIVE AND COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS ON ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEMS
The 9th artificial lift congress from American Business Conferences in a four years portfolio of successful oil & gas production optimization events, the Artificial Lift Congress North America 2016 is our most in-depth look at the world of artificial lift optimization to date, and brings together fresh and veteran speakers across key lift systems operations including rod pumps, gas lift, plunger lift, ESPs and jet pumps in particularly challenging scenarios like highly deviated and high GLR well geometries. We pride ourselves on delivering high-impact presentations from E&P leaders to E&P professionals.