WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From E&P Companies From Across North America
COOs, VP's, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Artificial Lift Teams
- Artificial Lift Optimization & Specialization
- Unconventional Technology
Plus Industry Solution Providers Such As:
- Rod Pump Providers
- ESP Suppliers
- Gas Lift Providers
- Jet Pump Providers
- Plunger Lift Suppliers
- Corrosion Inhibitor Vendors
- Solid Inhibitor Vendors
- SCADA Suppliers
- Digital Oilfield Solution Providers
- Automation Solution Providers
Sponsor or Exhibit
For more information about the sponsorship opportunities available at the upcoming Artificial Lift Optimization North America 2016 congress and to discuss your objectives:
To discuss these options in more detail please contact:
(1) 800 721 3915Sponsor/Exhibitor Opportunities
WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT UNIQUE?
The Zenith Of Our Oil & Gas Production Optimization Series:
- Broadest geographical focus than any previous artificial lift events, encompassing plays across the United States with a focus on transferable lessons
- Giving a sharply honed focused to the key issues around each of the main lift types in our most detailed artificial lift agenda
- Delving into deeply deviated wells, failure mitigation and gas/solids handling for the first time
- Bringing together our play-specific flagship production optimization events into a single event encompassing the knowledge and expertise of the entire nation.
- The only E&P-led series tackling the key questions of lift selection, failure mitigation, gas interference and equipment life-cycles.
THE LEADING E&P-DRIVEN SERIES FOCUSING ON MAXIMIZING RECORD PRODUCTION RATES WHILST ENSURING COSTS ARE KEPT TO MINIMUM
The Artificial Lift Congress North America 2016 goes to the heart of the concerns of artificial lift operators and brings together much-needed discussions on optimization, economizing and selection in Houston Texas to facilitate the real, tangible answers to these questions of cost, time and efficiency needed to not only tread water but actively push forward production in an unsteady commodity price climate.
THE MOST EXHAUSTIVE AND COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS ON ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEMS
The 9th artificial lift congress from American Business Conferences in a four years portfolio of successful oil & gas production optimization events, the Artificial Lift Congress North America 2016 is our most in-depth look at the world of artificial lift optimization to date, and brings together fresh and veteran speakers across key lift systems operations including rod pumps, gas lift, plunger lift, ESPs and jet pumps in particularly challenging scenarios like highly deviated and high GLR well geometries. We pride ourselves on delivering high-impact presentations from E&P leaders to E&P professionals.