WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From E&P Companies From Across North America
COOs, VP's, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Artificial Lift Teams
- Artificial Lift Optimization & Specialization
- Unconventional Technology
Plus Industry Solution Providers Such As:
- Rod Pump Providers
- ESP Suppliers
- Gas Lift Providers
- Jet Pump Providers
- Plunger Lift Suppliers
- Corrosion Inhibitor Vendors
- Solid Inhibitor Vendors
- SCADA Suppliers
- Digital Oilfield Solution Providers
- Automation Solution Providers
EXCLUSIVE INSIGHT FROM KEY ARTIFICIAL LIFT SPECIALISTS
Well Reliability & Optimization Technology Team Lead
Vice President Of Operations
Windy Cove Energy
President & CEO
TriAxon Oil Corporation
Senior Artificial Lift Specialist
Senior Production & Operations Engineer
Senior Engineering Advisor
Senior Staff Engineer
Senior Production Engineer
THE FLAGSHIP E&P-LED FORUM FOR ARTIFICIAL LIFT
Exclusive Podcast Featuring Peter Oyewole, Senior Engineering Advisor, BOPCO
There Is Only One Way Forward In A Sub-$40 World: Ensuring Maximum Production Rates At Minimal Cost
For E&Ps producing in the current economic climate, rationalizing operational costs is king. Running the right efficient, optimal, reliable and sustainable artificial lift system for existing unconventional wells - including particularly challenging well typologies such as highly deviated wells and high GLR wells - can mean the difference between an uneconomic well and a profitable one.
To remain profitable in a world of sub-$40 oil, E&Ps must come together to take costs down even further by solving the enigma of maximized pump efficiencies and minimized failure rates.
The Hub For North American Production Optimization Case Studies
As a culmination of our successful play-specific production optimization events for the Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken, Canadian Bakken and Duvernay plays, American Business Conferences is now revamping its artificial lift portfolio with the first North America-wide case study hub for artificial lift optimization, bringing together case studies from the major unconventional plays of North America and presenting our most ambitious and exhaustive agenda on artificial lift.
The Artificial Lift Optimization North America Congress 2016 will be taking place in Houston, Texas on March 22-23, 2016.
The congress will bring together more than 18 E&P professionals in the fields of artificial lift, production, operations and automation for two packed days of case studies and panels showcasing the latest developments across numerous artificial lift systems and well conditions.
Day 1: Artificial Lift Selection Criteria And Rod Pump, Plunger And Hydraulic Jet Pumps Optimization
Outlining selection criteria and optimization techniques for various artificial lift systems applicable across various geologies to achieve the highest possible level of efficiency in the fields of:
- Artificial Lift Selection Criteria
- Gas Interference Handling For Rod Pumps
- Optimized Rod Pump, Plunger Lift And Hydraulic Lift Applications
- Automation and Downhole Monitoring And Data Collection
Day 2: Artificial Lift Systems For High GLR Wells, Gas Lift And ESP Optimization And Production Maximization In Highly Deviated Wells
Presenting studies and holding discussions overcoming the challenges associated with employing artificial lift in complex unconventional wells and power generation alongside optimizations to overcome the inherent issues with:
- High GLR Well Production Optimization
- Efficient And Effective Lift Changeover
- Optimal Gas Lift Design And Application
- ESP Gas, Scale And Solids Handling
- Producing Onsite Power To Reduce The Reliance On Grid Power
WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT UNIQUE?
The Zenith Of Our Oil & Gas Production Optimization Series:
- Broadest geographical focus than any previous artificial lift events, encompassing plays across the United States with a focus on transferable lessons
- Giving a sharply honed focused to the key issues around each of the main lift types in our most detailed artificial lift agenda
- Delving into deeply deviated wells, failure mitigation and gas/solids handling for the first time
- Bringing together our play-specific flagship production optimization events into a single event encompassing the knowledge and expertise of the entire nation.
- The only E&P-led series tackling the key questions of lift selection, failure mitigation, gas interference and equipment life-cycles.
THE LEADING E&P-DRIVEN SERIES FOCUSING ON MAXIMIZING RECORD PRODUCTION RATES WHILST ENSURING COSTS ARE KEPT TO MINIMUM
The Artificial Lift Congress North America 2016 goes to the heart of the concerns of artificial lift operators and brings together much-needed discussions on optimization, economizing and selection in Houston Texas to facilitate the real, tangible answers to these questions of cost, time and efficiency needed to not only tread water but actively push forward production in an unsteady commodity price climate.
THE MOST EXHAUSTIVE AND COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS ON ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEMS
The 9th artificial lift congress from American Business Conferences in a four years portfolio of successful oil & gas production optimization events, the Artificial Lift Congress North America 2016 is our most in-depth look at the world of artificial lift optimization to date, and brings together fresh and veteran speakers across key lift systems operations including rod pumps, gas lift, plunger lift, ESPs and jet pumps in particularly challenging scenarios like highly deviated and high GLR well geometries. We pride ourselves on delivering high-impact presentations from E&P leaders to E&P professionals.